"New Tacoma Awards" Choose NW Etch
On July 10th, the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber held the 2015 New Tacoma Awards to recognize business organizations and individuals making outstanding contributions to the revitalization of downtown Tacoma. The community provides the nominations for the awards, recognizing these 5 key areas of contribution to the community for 2015:
- Popham Award: Awarded to Dr. Debra Friedman for her efforts in doing the most to build community spirit.
- Ghilarducci Award: Went to University of Washington Tacoma YMCA for their efforts in successful new development, renovation or beautification.
- Public Places Award: For the best activation of a public park, open space or area within the public right-of-way, this went to Downtown Farmers Market.
- Schoenfeld Award: The Olive Branch Café was recognized for their exemplary performance and pizzazz as a retailer or restaraunteer.
- Union Station Award: SiteCrafting was voted as the best among leading organizations, companies or individuals that have built or sustained momentum for revitalization in the community.
To match the innovative leadership found throughout the community, it was important for the Chamber to find an award vendor that could pour the same passion into the design that mirrored the efforts of the award winners. Which is why the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber chose NW Etch to provide the etched stainless steel artwork for the award.
"It was important to ensure that the New Tacoma Awards presentation reflected the special nature of those honored. NW Etch's unique, multi-dimensional approach, beautifully replicating Tacoma landmarks was exactly what the Chamber was looking for." shared Tom Pierson, President of the Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber.
When your next awards ceremony, commemorative event, product launch, or wedding calls for memorable "pizzazz," speak with the team at NW Etch. With over 160 years of collective experience creating the "WOW" factor, your event will be most memorable. Not ordinary.
About Northwest Etch
Northwest Etch is a photo etching company in Tacoma, Wash., that provides photochemical machining services. We work with a wide variety of metals, including copper, beryllium copper, brass and aluminum, and stainless steel etching is one of the many metal services we offer. Northwest Etch creates precision metal parts for numerous industries, including the medical, electronics and aerospace industries.