This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NWEtch.com and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This policy is subject to change at any time with or without notice from NW Etch.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your personal information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order
We may collect anonymous usage statistics to better serve our customers. This anonymous information is not tied to your personal information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.